Thursday 30 January 2014

Auto Reply holiday annual leave email template

Hi,

I will be away on annual leave from 20th to 30th Jan and will have limited access to email.
If there are any urgent issues, then please contact James smith, otherwise I will respond as quickly as I can upon my return.

Many Thanks,




Hi,

I am currently out of the office.

I will be back on Tuesday 8th June.

If it is urgent, please ring me on 07723........

For Team 1 contact email@companyname.com
For Team 2 contact email@companyname.com

Regards

Your name




Hi

Thank you for your email. I will be out of the office until the 8th June.

In my absence please contact James or Smith for anything related to development issues

and

Mike or Mat  for Team 1 or Team 2

Thanks





Hi

I am on annual leave and will be back on 02/08/2014.
For any urgent queries, please contact me on 07989321...

Regards



Hi

I will be out of office for the week commencing 20th Feb.

I will respond to emails when I am back in on 4th March

Thanks



Hello

I'm out of the office till 8th March

Regards,



I am  on annual leave till 18/12/2016.

For urgent queries please contact  Name1 or Name2 in my absence.


7 comments:

  1. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    Jayesh Automobiles in Ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. this site gives all tech related details,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the super informative post.
    https://www.baneh.com
    goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Existing without the answers to the difficulties you’ve sorted out through this guide is a critical case. Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces were very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this. https://www.contactemailssupport.com/blog/how-to-fix-aol-mail-blank-screen-error/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items from you. I have taken note your stuff previous to and you are simply extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have obtained here, really like what you are saying and the best way during which you assert it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it smart. I cannot wait to learn far more from you.
    That is really a tremendous website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very informative blog. you are doing great work.
    well done dear.
    visit this site https://bestmassagechairdesign.com/
    and get complete reviews about you health look like here complete reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this valuable content. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. text auto reply android

    ReplyDelete