Sunday 15 April 2012

How many URL Shortners do we have ?


We have so many but most popular are

 http:\\t.co from Twitter

http://goo.gl from Google

http://bit.ly from Bitly

 Rest are below...

2 Short.Url (2su.de), 2.gp, 2.ly, 2Zeus, 3.ly, 301.to, 307.to, 9mp, a.gd, abbr, arm.in, a.nf, aurls.info, bit.ly, bloat.me, Buk.me, Chilp.it, cli.gs, clk.my, Clop.in, COGE.LA, Crum.pl, DiggBar, durl.me, Fly2.ws, fon.gs, Foxy URL, FWD4.me (default), gkurl.us, gl.am, Goo.gl, Good.ly, Gurl.es, hao.jp, hex.io, Hop.im, Hurl.no, hurl.ws, idek.net, iKr.me, ir.pe, irt.me, is.gd, j.mp, J2j.de, jdem.cz, k.vu, keTKP.in, kissa.be!, Kisa.Ch, kl.am, krz.ch, Kore.us, Kots.Nu, ktzros, lin.io, Lincr, Linkee, LinksPreadeR (l.pr), LinxFix, LNK.by, lnk.ly, lnk.nu, LNK.sk, lt.tl, lurl.no, Metamark (xrl.us), migre.me, micURL, min2me, MinURL, Moourl, mysp.in, MyURL.in, nbx.ch, nd url, nm.ly, omf.gd, Ow.ly, p.ly, Pendek.in, Pic.gd, Piko.me, PiURL, Plurl, pnt.me, pt2.me, Puke.It, qik.li, qr.cx, Qurl, qux.in, r.im, RDE.me, redir.ec, rename!me (rnm.me), retwt.me, RIMS, rnk.me, rt.nu, RubyURL, Safe.mn, Sai.ly, Sexy URL (sl.ly), SFU.ca, ShadyURL, shorl, Short.ie, short.to, Shorten4Charity (s4c.in), shortn.me, shrt.ws, Shrtn, Shw.me, siteous, slki.ru, Smallr.net, SMFU, Snipie, SnipURL (sn.im), snkr.me, song.ly, srnk.net, StumbleUpon (su.pr), TightURL, TimesURL, tini.us, Tiny.cc, TinyPl.us, TinyURL, tllg.net, to.je, to.ly, to.vg, tr.im, tra.kz, trumpink.lt, tsort.us, tweet.me, Tweetburner (twurl.nl), Twip.us, Twirl.at, twtr.us (tw6.us), u.nu, UiopMe, ur.ly, urizy.com, URL.AG, URL.ie, URL (un)faker, urlBorg, urlcorta.es, urlG, urli.nl, urloo, urlShort (ooqx.com), urlShort (u.mavrev.com), urlu.ms, URLz.at, urlzen, vb.ly, vi.ly, Virl, vl.am, Voizle, VTC, w3t.org, xiy.net, XORTR (xrt.me), XR.com, xrl.in, X.vu, xxsurl.de, Z.PE, zapt.in, Zi.ma, Zi.pe, zip.li, ZipMyURL, ZZ.GD

No comments:

Post a Comment